There are three categories of ranking system in game: Positive, Neutral and Negative.
You can gain or lose maximum 20 000 ranking points on plus or on minus.
2. Positive Rank
You can gain positive ranking in such a way:
• By killing monsters (which minimal level is about nine lower than yours).
- If monster's level is lower than nine than yours, you won't gain any rank points.
- Number of points which you will gain depends of level of monster you killed (higher level = more rank points; if monster level is about nine higher your number of obtained rank points will be counted like monster level was exactly about nine higher, no more.
- You can double amount of gained points from monsters if you equip Sage King's Glove .
• By standing in Unsafe Place in amount: 1 rank point every two minutes if your rank is positive and 6 rank points every minute if your rank is negative.
- Number of points depends of skill level and your rank (if you have negative rank, you'll lose double amount of points).
When you have 50 level at least and negative rank, there is chance to lose some items from equipment if you're killed. You have to be careful to avoid it. You can use:
• Escapee's Cape to hide your rank and to be neutral for other players.
• Lucy's Ring to avoid item drop from your equipment.